Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #23 Summary

Yea, I've done it!!



What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I really enjoyed blogging. I don't know if I'll keep it up, but it was fun to
do.

Most Fun:
The image generators like Dumpr, Wordle, Glogster and Big Huge Labs.
Photostory

Most Useful in my Work:
YouTube, TeacherTube, Rollyo, wikis

Most Likely to Be First Website I"ll Revisit:
Web 2.0 Award winners! There are a lot of things I still want to look at.



How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It's taken me from someone who knew very little about Web 2.0 to someone who
knows something--at least enough to get started on a few things. I think part
of my job at school is to help other teachers get started on projects they've
got in mind. I hope you keep the Library2Play webpage open and the links
working, so other teachers can use them as a guide.




Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Mainly I was surprised at how easy the end products were to send to the blog.
They've really made it easy to post neat stuff.



What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I really can't think of anything to improve this. All the links worked for me,
and the directions were clear. I had adequate time, although it was a little
surprising how much time each activity took.


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Sure!


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
ENLIGHTENING


Thank you for creating the space for us to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment