Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #21 PhotoStory

Another really cool tool...and very easy to use. I had to do a little tweaking because two of my posts and videos got mixed up and out of order, but that was pretty simple to fix. Also, I was afraid I was going to be out of luck on accompanying audio because I had not brought a microphone with me on vacation, plus I am virtually voice-less at the moment due to severe laryngitis, but that was also solved by PhotoStory's program.

What can I use this for? Of course, book reviews such as the one done about The Trap, but also videos showing recent (and upcoming) library events--book fairs, story time, research papers--would be popular.

What I really want to do is get this into the hands of the elementary computer teacher right away, as well as many other teachers across the district. I think they'll love PhotoStory too.

No comments:

Post a Comment