Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #10

Now this was funner! Okay, several of these image-maker websites were pretty hinky, but I loved Glogster. (Maybe I'm a teenybopper at heart--I saw LOTS of Twilight posters.) And I like the trading cards, and I really like the Big Huge Labs folks (I've mentioned them before), and Dumpr is neat and Wordle is just cool. We already use that a lot. I wish the actual pictures showed instead of just the links. I wonder if all these get through the filter??

See all my pictures?

2 comments:

  1. Your posters and pictures are excellent! Like you I think that Thing #10 was the best thing so far. The RSS thing drove me nuts cause I was in way over my head. I plan on using Glogster and Dumpr in my class this next school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am worried about the filter too. I am learning about some awesome tools but I just know they will be blocked in my district. I guess I will just have to fill out the forms to get them "unblocked" so that I can actually use them!

    ReplyDelete